• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RC Marine Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

professor_21

RC Marine Sport 40 with Mac 45 engine modified by Andy Brown. Boat is painted in Redman scheme. Includes servos and 3rd channel mixture valve and all hardware. Includes spares props and Andy Brown quiet pipe. No longer racing and need to clear out stable of boats. email [email protected] for pictues. Price is $550.00 US. Also have other racing support equipment if needed.

Ken Hildreth said:
Hey Ron,   I already tried to sell you a fast ssp 45 and just couldnt talk you into it.

109978[/snapback]

Kenny didnt Phil place at the nats with your old boat

Who is selling this one? Whats the history of this boat? maybe you might get $550 sounds like a deal for one all setup. I seem to recall a Redman paint job coming out of Deans shop.

yea the green ExTreme did 2nd in racing and first in ovals, Byrdman wants to buy it still.

PHIL

P THOMAS said:
Who is selling this one?  Whats the history of this boat?  maybe you might get $550 sounds like a deal for one all setup. I seem to recall a Redman paint job coming out of Deans shop. 
yea the green ExTreme did 2nd in racing and first in ovals, Byrdman wants to buy it still. 

PHIL

110025[/snapback]

Mikey....you need this boat!!!!!!

Brian

Havent seen any pics of it yet, dont know if the seller has seen my request yet or not???

Ron

Please send pics to

[email protected]

Thanks

professor_21 said:
RC Marine Sport 40 with Mac 45 engine modified by Andy Brown.  Boat is painted in Redman scheme.  Includes servos and 3rd channel mixture valve and all hardware.  Includes spares props and Andy Brown quiet pipe.  No longer racing and need to clear out stable of boats.  email [email protected] for pictues.  Price is $550.00 US.  Also have other racing support equipment if needed.
109919[/snapback]

professor_21 said:
The boat was the High Points winner in IMPBA District 13 in 2002.  Haven't really raced the boat since.
110078[/snapback]

Belonged to Mark Woltanski by chance?

To close this sale out, I want to say that the Prof is a great guy!. He packed the boat very well and has provided lots of information on how to get it seup again. If anyone is thinking about buying one of the other boats he's got for sale, don't hesitate!

Latest posts

Back