RC iPhone app

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Steele

I just got an iPhone app called FlyPad (http://shingle.fi/FlyPad/). I have tried it out on my bench and it works with my Spektrum DX6i. With my iPhone connected to the DX6i through the Trainer connection I can control throttle and rudder with two joysticks on the iPhone screen or control the rudder by tilting the phone right or left. I don't think I will be using it with my Whiplash the first time out. Could be fun trying it.

yes,,,the they also have a app. for the AR drone...its basicaly a quad copter... the iphone seems to un-link somtimes though...be very careful if you try it with your rc stuff.... the ar drone has a system integrated into it so when the iphone loses the link,,,the drone will stop and hover in one spot till linked again....

just beware man,,,,you have a remote,,,i would use it....ya the phone thing is cool...but i wouldnt trust it with any of my boats at the end of it...

alden

Latest posts

Back