Rc Boat World Championship Series Race 4 - May 23rd - 25th - Salt Lake City - Utah

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl loveless

Supporting Member
Decker Dunkers of District 20 Presents
RC Boat World Championships Series Race 4

When: May 23rd - 26th (Memorial Day weekend)

Where: Decker Lake (home of the 2013 NAMBA Nationals)
2310 South 2770 West, Salt Lake City, Utah. (GPS 40.710040"N, -111.946216"W)

Schedule and Classes Offered:

Friday:
G27 Jersey Skiff, G27 Crackerbox, Classic Thunderboat, Open Offshore, Stock Mono (Tboat engine rules apply), A Super Stock OPC, B Hydro and Sport 40

Saturday:
G27 Mono, G27 Cat, G27 Sport Hydro, G27 Rigger, P-limited OPC, P – Limited Sport Hydro, P- Limited Cat and P – Mono

Sunday:
Open Mono, Open Cat, Open Sport Hydro, Open Rigger (includes electric, gas and nitro powered), A Mono, P – Limited Rigger, Q Sport Hydro, P – Sport Hydro and P – Limited

G27 classes will allow any style gas engines with any combination of bore and stroke up to 27cc
Race will be under NAMBA Safety Rules and World Championship Series Racing Rules.

• 5 boat minimum required to make up a class. Awards will be given 1st – 3rd place and will be handed out 30 minutes after the last heat each race day
• Entry Fee is a $15 driver fee and $5 for every boat entered. Prepaid entries are strongly encouraged and you must register online using RCRacingEvents.com which will be up by the end of the month.

$ CLASS SPONSORS NEEDED $

Sponsoring a class is a BIG help to our club and it is only $50.00 per class.

If you would like to sponsor a class please contact Karl Loveless at [email protected] or 801-787-8074.

I will make sure you or your company gets quality advertisement all weekend over the PA system!

Hotel Information:

By the end of the month I will have finalized group rates at the following hotels. If any of you come out to the NAMBA Nationals last year and stayed at these hotels you know they are amazing! We will have 20 rooms saved under the name District 20.

Holiday Inn Express
3036 Decker Lake Dr, West Valley City, UT 84119
(801) 517-4000

15 rooms at $99 plus tax
Double Queen
King

Staybridge Suites
3038 Decker Lake Dr, West Valley City, UT 84119
(801) 746-8400

5 rooms Studio Single at $99 plus tax
5 King at $99 plus tax
5 Double Queen at $129 plus tax

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl, How many racers from Foreign Countries are expected to attend this World Championship race? We were forced to change the name of the World Tunnel Championships to the "Tunnel Masters" due to a drastic reduction in International competitors attending. Curious for obvious reasons, not bashing anyone or anything. JB

JB

The series name was picked by Carlo from CC Racing and others that started this series last season. It has been brought up before on other threads and I don't see the name changing. I personal don't mind the name and I know there are international competitors that do attend other series races but decisions like this are above my pay grade
default_wink.png

I hope to see you sign up and come to Utah to race with us - registration is open!

Karl

Tell me that is not the same weekend Tony and Jacki are finally going to tie the knot.

Glenn you know I plan better then that my friend! Tony is getting married on May 10th - You coming to this race?? It would be great to see you.

Thought he told me Memorial weekend??? Guess I MUST be getting old and forgetful
default_smile.png

Probably won't make it up there my friend. We are finally getting some rain here and that will make open water easier to find here. Do you plan on having any D-20 combined races this year?

Latest posts

Back