• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RC boat for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

I try to sell 56” RC boat.

This boat was built two years ago for 46cc Poulan chainsaw engine.

I convert this engine for boat application. It has water cooling jacket and ¼ “ round collet. Just because 46cc engine illegal for IMPBA racing I have to use SIKK27 engine for competition.

Top speed was ~48 mph.

The boat is very strong. The hall made from 1/8 Baltic plywood (bottom) and 1/16 aircraft plywood sides and top. Side compartment filled with polyurethane foam. Rails are hidden in the side compartments.

All hardware is my own design.

I can not sale this boat as RTR because I did no get proper prop for 46cc engine. Even 3214 prop was not big enough! Engine can run 13500 rpm with regular Poulan muffler. I’ll supply four channel FUTABA radio (used, but in good shape) and all running gear. Asking $600.00 + shipping (perhaps ~$60)

If anybody interesting in such big and not cheap toy, please e-mail me for pictures. Thanks. Boris

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back