• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rc boat aquacraft airforce .46 nitro engine SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Raimondi

This is like new and still needs to be broken in with 3-4 tanks of fuel/when i bought it i was told it was never run and it looks like the motor has not been run so it will need to be broken in the cowl had stress cracks in it. i bought a new cowl but it also has a few minor stress cracks they are very thin and it is just to cover the gas tank so s all new /includes manual and box.its ready to run minus batteries for the radio/receiver,fuel etc.very nice shape.They sold new for 279.99 plus shipping

They do not make these anymore so it could be a collector.the motor is a aquacraft pro .46 bb abc engine/i will be taking the motor off in order to ship it and instructions are there to put back on its very simple to do.comes with stand also

SOLD AS IS

WILL SELL FOR 175.00 PLUS 20 FOR SHIPPING

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back