Ran my TS-3 today!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Well, i FINALLY got a boat wet today! Go Fast Foley and me got together and played boats for a few hours....Man! It felt great to run a boat again after like...8 months! My TS-3 ran really good for the first time out....its very stable, turns really good, and seems to have fair speed....to me, its a much better boat overall than the TS-2...is it competitive? I have no idea, but i sure had a good time runnin it!It still needs a bunch of tweaking im sure, as it kinda hopps at high speed 3/4 into the straight.Tom thinks i might need to put a little more negative angle into the motor so ill give that a try.At least ive got something to work with so im pretty happy at the moment! Before we packed up, Tom let me make a few laps around the pond with his Gas Thunderboat...what a COOL boat to drive!Really smooth....THANKS Tom! FUN DAY! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i FINALLY got a boat wet today! Go Fast Foley and me got together and played boats for a few hours....Man! It felt great to run a boat again after like...8 months! My TS-3 ran really good for the first time out....its very stable, turns really good, and seems to have fair speed....to me, its a much better boat overall than the TS-2...is it competitive? I have no idea, but i sure had a good time runnin it!It still needs a bunch of tweaking im sure, as it kinda hopps at high speed 3/4 into the straight.Tom thinks i might need to put a little more negative angle into the motor so ill give that a try.At least ive got something to work with so im pretty happy at the moment! Before we packed up, Tom let me make a few laps around the pond with his Gas Thunderboat...what a COOL boat to drive!Really smooth....THANKS Tom! FUN DAY! :)
AWESOME , Im jealous .

Me and Premo met up at the pond to give him the Mod VP- But I was too lazy to drag all the crap out to run just the B-Mod :(

Hopefully the job gets pushed back so I can race but it aint looking like it.

I can see you smiling ear to ear driving the Thunderboat :p

Foley get his Tunnel wet yet Bill ?

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you made it back to the lake Bill! I have two TS 2's that belong to my two God Sons. They arent the easiest things to drive so I would be interested to see that TS 3! Who knows maybe I can make some changes to these and get them a little more stable for the boys.

thats great bill,,, glad it all worked out for you,,, like i said i was very very impressed with kevins ts3... that hull came a long way...now,,,get back to the pond a.s.a.p... tune,,and trim,,then shoot a video so we can check it out...

alden

Andy, i really hope you get to make the race! Tom's got the boat in his greedy little hands...the rest is up to him now...he did mention that he picked up an O.S. for it, so we'll see! Ron, i ran a TS-2 for 2/3 years and it appears to me that the TS-3 is a much better boat...Alden, down here in good ol sunny Fla, we have some of the BEST tunnel racers in the country..man, these guys love thier tunnels, and the speeds they get out of em are mind boggling and they all KNOW how to drive em!!Linx, Vision craft, Cobra, and God knows what else....ive seen these boats run and have even pitted for a few guys that run em..they are all AWESOME boats....i got a TS-3 to add to the mix cause all these guys seem to have a good time MESSIN with each other!! :D :D Now ill probably get "messed" with! :lol: Otta be FUN! :)the cool thing with most of these guys is they will go out of their way to help me get better....thats why i still enjoy the hobby so much.....

Well have you got that motor mount modified for more negative yet ??? Just what I thought SLACKER !!! LOL We had fun for sure . Gotta get that hop out but that KB sounded great !! Sure would like to have those commercial lots right on the lake !! ( I called ..no reply !!(no money LOL) ) Big fun hope to be at the race as a pit slave ..no motor yet ...

Well have you got that motor mount modified for more negative yet ??? Just what I thought SLACKER !!! LOL We had fun for sure . Gotta get that hop out but that KB sounded great !! Sure would like to have those commercial lots right on the lake !! ( I called ..no reply !!(no money LOL) ) Big fun hope to be at the race as a pit slave ..no motor yet ...
Doin it tommorrow at the shop BOSS! :lol: :lol: ROGER on the commercial lots!SSWWEEETTTT place to TEST! No excuses now! :)

Yea buddy The TS3 is a great hull!!! And priced just right to go have some fun!!!! I think it will be a competitive boat for sure!!! I will try and make a few races and put them nova's behind a TT's roost next year!!! Not sure that will really happen but I will try!!!!

Latest posts

Back