• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radios/Batteries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

1. Futaba FM 4 channel Skysport transmitter. Includes 3 Hitec receivers and 2 FMA receivers, 1 of which is brand new. Also includes transmitter and receiver crystals. $ 30

2. Futaba AM 3EG transmitter and 2 Futaba receivers. Includes lots of spare crystals and 3 new cases for crystals. $ 15

3. Venom fail safe with built-in low voltage cutoff. Brand new. $ 10

4. Futaba nicad receiver battery pack, 1000 mah. Brand new. $ 10

5. Nicad receiver battery pack, 1100 mah. Brand new. $ 10

Shipping is additional. Reply here or email [email protected].

Radios&Batteries 001.JPG

Hi Mike,

Is the 3EG (GOLD STICKERED)? In the states years ago they had to be gold stickered.

What's shipping cost to zip 33909? I'll take it, PENDING, sticker, and price.

Bill

No, it's not gold stickered. I'll be honest, I don't even know what that means. Haven't used the radio for a long time but have kept the batteries charged.

Mike, the term "Gold Sticker" refers to a wide frequency band transmitter than has been upgraded to the 1991 narrow band requirements put out by the FCC. Before the narrow band requirement, a transmitter could send a signal that had a maximum of 80KHz variation above and below the frequency listed on the chrystals. After the change, the variation was reduced to 40KHz so that more channels could be incorporated into the same space. At the time, all transmitters being sold could be sent in and updated. I have a Futaba Conquest on 72.160MHZ(channel 48) that I can't use due to the fact I didn't have the cash to get it updated

Ken. It would cost me $ 25 to ship it to you. Too bad I didn't have it with me at the Tampa race in January.

Back