Radio recommendations

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimNelson

Looking for some radio receiver recommendations
I will be running a deep V with twin outboards nothing fancy no racing just for fun two channels at least maybe three just steering and throttle for now maybe trim tabs in the future!
Thanks in advance!

Hi Jim,

for your consideration.

https://futabausa.com/product/4pm/

Keep in mind if you decide to go this route please ask FUTABA USA to install the 400mm RX antenna for RC boating use. Not sure how much that costs but its a nice update.

Kind Regards

Grimracer

Good one.. makes sense..thanks.. the new 4PM can be confused with the older 4PK. It can be hard to keep em all straight.

Grim

Yes.. about ...humm... 8 or9 months or so if I remember correctly.. I think I saw my first ones last aug.

Grim

Hey Jim...
I just noticed this thread and need to toss in my 2c worth....I was a huge Futaba guy back in my beginning years..(late 70's-90's)...got in and out of rc many times...each time the technology really grew...but the last time(currently) I started back with the Flysky brand...and did some serious checking...I flew large scale planes with the system and never any issues...then went back into surface(cars..buggies..etc..) And found its just as good as the air systems..
The latest I bought is the Flysky it4s.
4 channels....tons of bells and whistles all telemetry included with the system and priced in the $120 range...loads of features..and fits in my hand with 2 different grips to choose from...something to look into...Keep in mind...im not trying to bash or say negative things on any of the other main stream systems....they are very good products....but I had to ask myself...do I really need the added cost for a name..

Attachments

• 15838885594661819869400.jpg
    15838885594661819869400.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back