Radio box pic's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam eddings

Can some one post some pic's of how they have set up the radio box on the Jae 12g2 outrigger.

I have looked thru the gallery at all the nice boat's but can't seem to fine close enough shots.

I may end up buying a new radio system because what I have just does not look right sitting in the boat.

Adam, what do you have for a radio system? Servo's, etc. I have some pictures here somewhere of a .21 rigger radio box. Same concept, just a little bit smaller space in the .12 JAE.

Let me try and dig the up for you.

IMG_20120317_220656.jpg

Ian, they are pushed through a hole in the front radio box bulkhead. I have had success using medium CA and shoe goo. I prefer the medium CA myself. I just whipe them off, as they usually have a white powder on them, and run a bead around then, then rotate about a 1/4 turn once in place and hold until dry.

otherwise a piece of brass tubing would most likely work as well. But this has worked fine for me for quite some time now so I figure why change?

Robert, that is actually what holds the cowl on. I have a lip in the front that goes under the deck sheeting, then that rotates over the back corner of the cowl to hold it in place.

Back