Radio Box Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron_brown

Hello All,

I am in need of a radio box for an HTB style tunnel. I say HTB style becuase it is not an HTB boat but very similar. I ran across the hull on ebay and I am currently in the process of reworking the hull due to some previous damage. One thing I am in need of is a radio box. If anyone knows a good box that would work let me know, thanks in advance.

-Aaron

Hi Aaron, I am sure Mark would make you just a radio box if you asked him. Many guys also just build their own out of ply, and then seal it. this way you can make it to what ever exact size you want. either way would be easy.

Here is Marks email, [email protected]

~James

Thanks for the help guys, I will talk to Mark and see what he can do. I have an extra TS2 box and I could modify it as far as height wise but seems like there is also some clearance issues as far as the width goes also. Appreciate the info.

-Aaron

Hello All,I am in need of a radio box for an HTB style tunnel. I say HTB style becuase it is not an HTB boat but very similar. I ran across the hull on ebay and I am currently in the process of reworking the hull due to some previous damage. One thing I am in need of is a radio box. If anyone knows a good box that would work let me know, thanks in advance.

-Aaron
I have one, New. $25.00 shipped to you.

Thanks,

TB

Back