radio box for 3.5 lynx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark james

Hey all,,I am looking for ideas for my radio box set-up..helpful pics and servoes used by someone running a lynx o/b.

I would also,(if you have built one for this hull) pay to have one set up for me,,just trying to get the time and really dont like to set them up.

I have the box just need to install servoe rails and such..

I would like to run a 3rd ch. for mixing too..

If your interested and can do it,,plz e-mail [email protected] and leave a way to contact and go from there..hope to hear from you soon,,,thanks!!

I will be useing a o.s mark

hey now! well thanks so much for the ideas guys!! they all help alot...

Grim,,is that servo tray avb...if so,how can I get one..I really like the clean set-up..and the (hanger9)wheel?.

I used that for my villin si ,,way nice!!

plz let me know,,I would like to use that set-up

yes jerry it is a very nice radio box and it even works,you should see the one in my kneeler its even nicer.thanks dunny for the reply.

Mike Hughes makes a very nice aluminum servo tray for the Lynx radio box. Greg

hey now! well thanks so much for the ideas guys!! they all help alot...Grim,,is that servo tray avb...if so,how can I get one..I really like the clean set-up..and the (hanger9)wheel?.

I used that for my villin si ,,way nice!!

plz let me know,,I would like to use that set-up
Mark,

I found one for you. I sent it out Saturday morning. You should have it by Wendesday or Thursday.

It was the only one I had left.

-Carl,

Hey all,,I am looking for ideas for my radio box set-up..helpful pics and servoes used by someone running a lynx o/b.I would also,(if you have built one for this hull) pay to have one set up for me,,just trying to get the time and really dont like to set them up.

I have the box just need to install servoe rails and such..

I would like to run a 3rd ch. for mixing too..

If your interested and can do it,,plz e-mail [email protected] and leave a way to contact and go from there..hope to hear from you soon,,,thanks!!

I will be useing a o.s mark
Thank you all for the repleys and info,I did contact with carl and have a tray for the lynx! SO COOL!!

Again,,THANKS SO MUCH

MARK

Back