• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Racing Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got em Joe.

Thanks! :D
Thanks Scott, I hope Don & John have received theirs also. ;)
Yup, mine arrived, thanks again Joe!
Got a few more to post up over the weekend of various sizes. Finally will get a few day off work to work on boat stuff.
Joe, did you get the PM about the three props? I would like #52, 82 and 102. Give me your address and total and I'll get it out to ya.

Thanks.........

Got em Joe.

Got a few more to post up over the weekend of various sizes. Finally will get a few day off work to work on boat stuff.
Joe, did you get the PM about the three props? I would like #52, 82 and 102. Give me your address and total and I'll get it out to ya.

Thanks.........
$34 remit to Joe Warren 7247 Germantown Trails Memphis TN 38125

Got em Joe.

Joe,

Mine came today in the mail. Many thanks for them!

John
John 1 of the 440`s had a strange mod cut on the tips. So I sent an extra 440 prop.... NO Charge..... ;)

Joe,

Quite typical of some very small props with the cutting off of the tip ends. Will give it a whirl to see how it works. Thanks for the extra prop and gives me a chance to test some additional profiles.

John

Got em Joe.

Joe,

Mine came today in the mail. Many thanks for them!

John
John 1 of the 440`s had a strange mod cut on the tips. So I sent an extra 440 prop.... NO Charge..... ;)

Joe,

Quite typical of some very small props with the cutting off of the tip ends. Will give it a whirl to see how it works. Thanks for the extra prop and gives me a chance to test some additional profiles.

John
yes sir No problem.... Enjoy.

Got em Joe.

Thanks.........
Russell your 3 props will be in the mail today. Thanks Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Got em Joe.

Thanks.........
Russell your 3 props will be in the mail today. Thanks Joe
Got them today. Thanks Joe.... :)

Joe, Just wondering if your going to list some more props. I remember a previous reply in this post that you have 500 props to list. Just wondering. I can never have to many props :D

Larry Jr.

Back