• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Racing Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don #19 shows to be a X447. I would be glad to swap or send you something else if needed. Please advise.....

Joe,

Can you send me a rtr sport 20? :lol:

I guess I'll keep it.

Hang Tight Bro. I think you will receive your P-250 prop..... The postal has not failed to deliver any yet. For $2 shipping I guess we have to trust them a little...

Don #19 shows to be a X447. I would be glad to swap or send you something else if needed. Please advise.....
Joe,

Can you send me a rtr sport 20? :lol:

I guess I'll keep it.

Nope...... :lol: But i have some X440 props for the boat when you get it..... Are you buying glass or wooden hull? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug Schultz - Your prop item #88 will be in transit on monday Via mail. Thanks Joe.... All others the prop-chart FOR SALE is Current...

saturday mail come and gone... still no prop????
The mail system latelly seems messed up to me. I wasnt waiting for any props, but have been waiting for a few other thigns for probably 3 weeks now, and still no sign of them to me nor returned to the original shipper.
i ordered fuel line monday from a company in Utah, was shipped out tuesday standard USPS and it showed up yesterday. I do internet sales for performance parts (real cars) and have had no issues with shipments arriving on time lately....

i dont think im being shafted here, as ive seen many others recieve their props... just kind of interesting how its taking so long to travel a short distance.
William Let me know if your prop shows up today. So far the mail has delivered all packages from the props for sale 100% Thanks Joe.

Joe,

I'll take the following if they are still available:

73, 75, 76, 83, 85, 92.

Total would be $74, correct? I can get money on the way in the morning.

Joe,

73, 75, 76, 83, 85, 92.

Brian, yes I have those for sale & the amount is correct... I will remove them from the list & hold them for you, Those are some sweet props.... Remit to: Joe Warren 7247 Germantown Trails Memphis Tn 38125

William Let me know if your prop shows up today. So far the mail has delivered all packages from the props for sale 100% Thanks Joe.
monday mail come and gone...still no prop.
William I will carry the paper work I have to the postal office on tuesday to see if they have a answer..... I Will Not allow any props deals to GO BAD...... Joe.

Joe,

73, 75, 76, 83, 85, 92.

Brian, yes I have those for sale & the amount is correct... I will remove them from the list & hold them for you, Those are some sweet props.... Remit to: Joe Warren 7247 Germantown Trails Memphis Tn 38125

Joe,

Money is on the way.

Joe,

73, 75, 76, 83, 85, 92.

Joe,

Money is on the way.
Thanks I`ll be looking for it......

after falling through the ceiling of a house on the job today, my prop finally showing up made my day just a little bit better. :)

after falling through the ceiling of a house on the job today, my prop finally showing up made my day just a little bit better. :)
Now that prop took the long route. USPS still 100% delivery.......Thanks William I had began to doubt them.... B)

Now that prop took the long route. USPS still 100% delivery.......Thanks William I had began to doubt them.... B)
no problemo. I plan to buy more from ya once you get some more in my size range listed :)

Doug Schultz - Your prop item #88 will be in transit on monday Via mail. Thanks Joe.... All others the prop-chart FOR SALE is Current...
Joe I received my prop on saturday, Looks great. I can't wait to experience the 3 MPH you gaurenteed.

Joe,

73, 75, 76, 83, 85, 92.

Joe,

Money is on the way.
Brain Your funds have been received. You requested props #73,#75,#76,#83,#85,#92 will be in transit Via USPS wednesday mail. Enjoy B) ...... Thanks Joe. The Props For sale List is Current........

Back