• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Racing Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe I talked to you last week about props for my 75 tunnel. I haven't had a chance to test any thing yet. I would like for you to hold prop 88 or 92 if still availible. I am on my way out the door right now to go race kneel down hydros on Lake Shelbyville, IL. I will not be able to get you any money sent until monday but would like to have you hold one of these props for me. Once I get a chance to do some testing and if the prather 230 prop works I will buy the other one for a back up if still availible. Thanks Doug Schultz.

Let me know the total I will need to send you for one of these props.

Joe,

I got my 967/3 today.

I am impressed!

Very nice prop for a great price!

Thanks so much!

Don't forget about me as you find more 1/4 bore props!

Joe Petro

Joe I talked to you last week about props for my 75 tunnel. I haven't had a chance to test any thing yet. I would like for you to hold prop 88 or 92 if still availible. I am on my way out the door right now to go race kneel down hydros on Lake Shelbyville, IL. I will not be able to get you any money sent until monday but would like to have you hold one of these props for me. Once I get a chance to do some testing and if the prather 230 prop works I will buy the other one for a back up if still availible. Thanks Doug Schultz.

Let me know the total I will need to send you for one of these props.
Doug Let me know on monday I do have #88 & #92 for sale.

Joe, is your list in the initial post up to date? If so I would like #17: 50 X 69

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Hi Joe, Props 20 & 36 arrived weds and they look great. :D Very happy just want to see them tear up some water. Thanks Again John Maki

Joe,

If still available I will take

#'s 30,31,33,35,46,69

Let me know total and I will send M.O.

Robert Holland

Joe,

If still available I will take

#'s 30,31,33,35,46,69

Let me know total and I will send M.O.

Robert Holland
Robert those props are available for sale I can remove them from the post & hold for payment & shipping info. Total $72 plus $2 USPS shipping.Total $74 remit to Joe Warren 7247 Germantown Trails Memphis TN 38125. Please advise.

Bump...

Joe, is your list in the initial post up to date? If so I would like #17: 50 X 69
Yes the post is current.......
OK, shoot me the total and your address again.....
Russell $12 plus $2 shipping total $14. Remit to: Joe Warren 7247 Germantown trails Memphis TN 38125

Back