Race Wounds!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boat hooked at the wrong time.

june1415calgary189-0.jpg

june1415calgary187-0.jpg

I couldn't pass this one up. Wounded boat and driver from June 24, 2007. "Ran out of boat at" 70 MPH.............

Dick Tyndall
Dick,

Not to be selfish but I'm glad you're good to go and still building parts for us. Thanks for all you do.

Ron

I had to Dicky. :p Forgot who's boat it was???
This was Don Brown's Sport 40 that I hit dead in the water at Atlanta a couple of years ago. I never heard the "go wide" that Ferrette said 10 times before I hit him. 50 MPH brain and 60 MPH boat.........what else can I say.

I couldn't pass this one up. Wounded boat and driver from June 24, 2007. "Ran out of boat at" 70 MPH.............

Dick Tyndall
Dick,

Not to be selfish but I'm glad you're good to go and still building parts for us. Thanks for all you do.

Ron
Sounds like Ron needs another turn fin..........glad I'm not feeding the worms, yet! Always appreciate the kind words from you guys.

Dick Tyndall

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a shot of my twin after it hit the beach going 80 down the front shute. Lost radio coming out of the right turn. Water was leaking up thru the stuffing tube shoes and into the bottom of the radio box. Rebuilt her and is better than before.

Mike

2 piece twin 3.JPG

Lets see if I can make this happen from work??

These were taken by our good friend Doug @ Metime

Fall Nat's 2009

Don't know how to move them around,,,But you get the idea, Sequence shoulf be pic 2,4,1,3

big joe & rick tangle 001.jpg

big joe & rick tangle 002.jpg

big joe & rick tangle 003.jpg

big joe & rick tangle 004.jpg

A couple of my favorites
cool.gif

Perry and Mike - Sharing a - moment
wink.gif

I always wondered why that Circus boat was so heavy
laugh.gif

I remember that original post of that Twin Wreck - who's boat WAS that Don????

2gtdk7o.jpg

4io2n9.jpg

Andy

Love the U-4 boat! my dad and uncle own and raced a full size just like it.

What kind oh hull is it?

Tim

well stuff like this dont happen intentionally. mistakes and accidents happen we all try to avoid any of this bad stuff but its going to happen we just try to avoid it..

julian

i have only hit one boat and i felt really bad.. Now i would bank my boat or try my best to avoid any boats even dead boats too. i slow down until i can confirm the line i use wont hit anyone your pitman makes alot of difference..

julian

Here's a before and after shot.....It's all the same color again and runs well. I got the yellow deck piece from a friend who had totaled out his boat.

Chris

no pics available but dist racing in maine and i was running up the front straight and just ahead of me my buddy in his 48 challenger spun out, he went to the left and i went to the right, after recovering i got on it with my cmb 90 42 ducer mono and the challenger was cutting across the front straight and i got him, went through the side of his boat breaking the engine rail, took out his 3rd channel remote and shearing off his carb on a ops 80 or 90?. my boat bounced back and continued running, as i am driving i said to my pitman andy grenier, wow it only looks like a scuff and andy replied oh no john thats a hole, finished 5 laps and brought it in and the deck where the bow meets was opened up to the cockpit area. walking over to my buddy billy longley and said i will replace your boat, billy was laughing so hard about the hit we just shook hands and i taped the ducer back together and gave billy my boat to run the rest of the day, he later bought his own ducer. that was a few years ago and we still laugh about it

Latest posts

Back