Race Video from 1987..definitely not HD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Is that your red boat?
Yes, it was Orval's 60 boat. Can't really tell from the video, but the boat was orange. :)

Always liked this video. Racing in slop, not the best of starts, but hauled some serious butt (for the era) to get to the lead.

Terry, I have some footage from the 1988 Canadian Nationals too. I think one of your boats is in there...have to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool footage (from another era). That lake looks very familiar, is that the same spot I see many current video's shot?

No, it was pond that the Saginaw Bay R/C boat club used to race at prior to their current site, near the junction on I-75 and I-675

Cool! Is that your red boat?
Yes, it was Orval's 60 boat. Can't really tell from the video, but the boat was orange. :)

Always liked this video. Racing in slop, not the best of starts, but hauled some serious butt (for the era) to get to the lead.

Terry, I have some footage from the 1988 Canadian Nationals too. I think one of your boats is in there...have to check.

Figured it was either you or Orv, patience and persistence!

Would be great to see any of the old videos you have! :)

Awesome video! I believe the Saginaw club still uses the same clock and retrieve boat motor to this day. Lol

Blair

Can't remember if I and Mark were there or not. Lots of good times. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Take Care Gene

Latest posts

Back