• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Race Craft Bearings Left over Stock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

I have various quality bearings for sale......Street Value over $1200.00 Lot priced at $600.00 which is less than $9.00 each. Shipping will be added to the total.

9-607's

4-608's

1-698

9-R4's

9-R6's

2-R8's

1-2413

2-2513's

2-2514's

1-6000

1-6001

4-6002's

1-6002a

1-6202

3-6901's

3-6902's

8-6903's

2-NRM12/12's Big CMB's with oil groove

1-689a

3-697's

1-set 67/80 Needle Bearings

looking for picco exr 67 front and rear bearings.
While there is a Picco 67 EXR set in stock I am hoping to sell the bearings as one lot, Buyer take all.

Last edited:
I would take

2 qty 607

2 qty 608

1 qty 6000

1 qty 6001

1 qty 6002

how much will all total to Postal code T3H 3R9 canada ? let me know thanks, Allan

Hey Ron, good hear from ya again. :)
Dibs on the R4's if you split them...
I am going to give it a bit and see if any takers want the whole shebang and if not I will split it up and Alan and you will be first up for what you asked for.

Ron

PS I missed the Gator Nationals this year :( I ended up in the hospital on the 1th and didnt get ouit until the 26th $400 on tickets wasted :angry:

I am going to give it a bit and see if any takers want the whole shebang and if not I will split it up and Alan and you will be first up for what you asked for.

Ron

PS I missed the Gator Nationals this year :( I ended up in the hospital on the 1th and didnt get ouit until the 26th $400 on tickets wasted :angry:

Thanks.

Bummer! I didn't get to a race last year, the 1000' thing just sucks IMHO, I understand why they have to do it, but it still sux. :(

Going to Norwalk end of June. :D

would you happen to have bearings for a osxm21? I think there are 4 in that engine. Thanks

would you happen to have bearings for a osxm21? I think there are 4 in that engine. Thanks
I used to know every motor and the bearings they needed however having been out of it for 3 years or better I have lost touch with that aspect. I am not even sure what a OSXM is, if you can tell me the ID, OD and width of each bearing I will check to see if I have them for you. Since I didnt sell the whole lot in one sale I have been parting them out but people have been buying all of one size that I have on hand.

Thanks to all who have supported my Doctors and Pharmacies need for cash it is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Metric ID (d) 13

OD (D) 24

Width (B1) 6

the main one im looking for at the moment
It sounds like you have an OS 21 outboard motor.

That measurment would be a 2413 and it is in the list of bearings on hand. I would sugjest that you change both motor bearings and your other is likely a 607! Not because we like to make money but because its the smart thing to do. The other two of the 4 you mentioned would be the PTO bearings. You should check these to assure they are good as they can rob you of power badly on any outboard especialy a .21.

However there has been an inquirey to purchase all the bearings I have on hand so I need to see if he makes the deal. If he does then I guess you would be his first customer. Are you in a real big hurry for it?

Last edited:

Ron

You did not miss much. The mood in some of the pits was not like the last 25 years. A lot of IHRA and start up guys came over in TF so the matchups were a lot of "David and Goliath" until later rounds. A lot of folks sitting on the bench this year. The big thing is after 30 plus years of watching fuel cars on the 1320 I had to get used to this 1000 ft. thing.

Metric ID (d) 13

OD (D) 24

Width (B1) 6

the main one im looking for at the moment
It sounds like you have an OS 21 outboard motor.

That measurment would be a 2413 and it is in the list of bearings on hand. I would sugjest that you change both motor bearings and your other is likely a 607! Not because we like to make money but because its the smart thing to do. The other two of the 4 you mentioned would be the PTO bearings. You should check these to assure they are good as they can rob you of power badly on any outboard especialy a .21.

However there has been an inquirey to purchase all the bearings I have on hand so I need to see if he makes the deal. If he does then I guess you would be his first customer. Are you in a real big hurry for it?
I would like to buy all 4 for a reasonable price in the next 15 days. If anything the 2 main ones would be priority.

The rest of the bearings are pending sale. Once this has gone thru I will make sure the person that bought them has the info of any one who asked for individual bearings.

Thanks!

Back