Race Control

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point paying the entry fee is the most important thing if not for that you would not be able to afford to have a club or put on the race. Yeah I think you need to get the priorities straight if people don't come to the races you're not going to have one. So how many of you went to the race last month? And how many of you are going to go to the race next month? Oh that's right you have to drive 100 miles to go to the race. Funny guy came on here in the Race forum trying to drum up support for the Nitro classes and how many of you responded ? Come on man time to wake up has Joe Biden would say. LOL

With the TCMBC not racing last year.. (maybe this coming year!) its 4.25 hours to my closet race.. the 5.5 to the next.. makes for a long weekend race for sure.

Its a challenge for me to drive that far.. (no you dont need to know..LOL) and my one or two long trips a year (10.5 hours AMA NATS, grand kids 12 hours.) is a puker... LOL.. yeeeee hawww... one or two trips is enough!..

Mark.. you have a good deal going there.. I like it.. stick with it as I know you will.

We are still very lucky to have an opportunity to race up here.. even if the drive is a &^%$ .. so if all goes well next year we can make a few weekend events.

Grim

Latest posts

Back