Questions...Top speed 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

I received a top speed 2 hull and some parts to start up with from Dr. Hydro in the Christmas give away.(BIG THANKS)

I'd like to get it set up so my 8 yr.old son could try driving it.

It had a dolphin engine mounted and I want to get another engine/ lower for it.

Anyone have one?? O.S. prefferred but K/B will get him going. I will probably need a mount as well.

I did try to contact Moonlighter@aol about his, but, his e-mail bounced back.

Also could someone post a pic of the steering system for me? cables?? My first tunnel.

any tips?

Thanks folks

moonlighter112/dick is good people. i race with him here in d-12. he won't sell you any junk, he'd rather throw it away ;) .

moonlighter112/dick is good people. i race with him here in d-12. he won't sell you any junk, he'd rather throw it away ;) .

Nice to know Robin...thanks.

I'm sure there are more out there also. I just started this adventure!

The Instruction Manual for the Top Speed 3 shows lots of steering installation photos.

Go to aquacraftmodels.com and click on the TS3 icon. Then click on the manual for the TS3. Lots of really good info in there.

JD

dan, i have a copy of the ts2 manual (not the ts3). if it's not on the aquacraft site, i can make & send you a copy. i'll give dick a call, & let him know you are interested in the k&b ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
dan, i have a copy of the ts2 manual (not the ts3). if it's not on the aquacraft site, i can make & send you a copy. i'll give dick a call, & let him know you are interested in the k&b ;) .

Thanks, I found the manuals on line. I appreciate the offer.

Really wish I could find a good O.S. setup for it.

I have been in contact with Dick, might have to go K&B

If I was you I would buy a Thunder tiger for your son it runs great and never dies for them. When my son driveing his boat if he lets up on the trigger his boat still ideals around. Its just a good starter engine for my boys to run with there tunnel and there 6 and 8yrs old.

Latest posts

Back