question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The picture doesn't load right. And do you mean does it stay glowing when the engine is running?? Intiger? Do you mean ignitor? if so, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i mean if the glow plug stays glowing red when you remove the intiger and why does it stay glowing red????

DSCF0055.JPG

It stays glowing because each stoke of the motor has an explosion in the head button to keep it hot.

Mike

i got the boat from p.b.hydroplanes (pigon,bergeron,hydroplanes) whicth also make full scale hydroplanes in valleyfield,quebec,canada and mine is a replica of one of the boats who was built from them (they used to make scale r/c racing boats but the molds were sold to a member of the club to continue making r/c boats) and its also a good competitive boat to raceand thanks for answearing my question.(the picture is the picture of the full scale boat so you wont get mixed up!!!)

wild04e39b.jpg

I know that the plug stays glowing red hot because once my sport tunnel died on the stand and my dad was quick enough to restart it without the igniter! I was about to hand him the glow wrench and was amazed. :eek:

Jeff Schindler said:
I know that the plug stays glowing red hot because once my sport tunnel died on the stand and my dad was quick enough to restart it without the igniter!  I was about to hand him the glow wrench and was amazed.  :eek:
109520[/snapback]

Maybe it was because your DAD was fast,Dont forget the trick Scot Jones taught us starting it with 2 fingers........SayMikey <Jeffs Fasha Ps good to see ya on here lets go racin

wow thats something that he was able to start it without a glow plug integer. And i dont think they do have a web site but are you seartching for full scale boats or r/c boats? because i could answear some of your questions or i could get you in contact with the member in the club who uwns the molds of these boats or even with paul pigon who designs full scale boats.

i also want to know to when i should change my flex shaft because the one the i just changed had scratches on the surface on it and i wanted to know if it is still good or i shouldent take any chances and throw it out in case it breaks.

mama jama said:
i also want to know to when i should change my flex shaft because the one the i just changed had scratches on the surface on it and i wanted to know if it is still good or i shouldent take any chances and throw it out in case it breaks.
109765[/snapback]

A good flex shaft will last for years,keep it greased and tight on the engine end and watch for unraveling and wear at the strut.....Mikey

that flex shaft was about a year old and it also had a grove on it from a bearing where the strut is.

they dont have a web site as far as i know but i could get you in contact with the guy who has the molds of these boats or p.b.hydroplanes.or you could ask me questions about these boats.

DSCF0055.JPG

I'm the owner of the molds for these sport 40.

I bought them this spring from Paul Pigeon. Paul doesn't have the time to make boats any more since he's to busy modifying props for many race teams.

I'm currently doing some testing to see what is the best way to make them.

As we speak they are all vacuum molded which is expensive and time consuming but it makes a better quality boat.

Please contact me if you have any questions or inquiries.

I should be settled on how I will make them and the price they will be this fall.

Thanks for the interest,

Eric Gadoury

[email protected]

Back