• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quality Strut Bushings F/S 6 for $20 shipped

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
These are very well made high quality. Fit the stuffing tube and shaft beautifully every time.

These are the soldered collar type for 1/4" shafts and work well in struts and stingers.

6 for $20.00 shipped to U.S.

Paypal [email protected]

Please note your paypal "the money is for bushings" and don't worry I have plenty in stock. Let me know if you need flared(if you prefer)or shorty's(for the hydros and rigger so your flex isn't inside the bushing when using long prop hubs).

Thank you,

***** I NOW HAVE 3/16" SOLDERED STRUT BUSHINGS IN STOCK **** 6 for $20 shipped in U.S. Please note Paypal "Money is for 3/16" bushings."

Paypal [email protected]

ejvamg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these silver soldered? Or soft lead solder?

They are silver soldered with a very large high output electric temperature controlled soldering iron that does not overheat the material that makes for an exceptionally strong joint with out softening the brass or oxidizing the solder joint. As long as you maintain drive dog clearance these bushings do not loose their collars. I take a lot of care to see that everyone are soldered perfectly and that they are properly sized to fit the shaft and stuffing tube nicely.

Thanks for inquiring. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you as I just now saw your post. I have plenty of both sizes in stock. Always fast shipping.

They do ship first class(with tracking)so I can keep the price low as possible.

What length are the 1/4 long & short and also the length on the 3/16 with the soldered ends.

David

David,

I will get back in just a bit with those measurements for you.

Thank you,

What length are the 1/4 long & short and also the length on the 3/16 with the soldered ends.

David
David,

The std. 1/4 bushings are 2 7/16" long overall, the 1/4" shorts 1 7/8" and the 3/16 are 1 15/16" long.

Thank you,

Daniel

I got my order of the 1/4 ones at that price it's not worht my time to make them which I normally do I also ordered the 3/16 ones too. Good deal Daniel Thank you.

New batch ready. Plenty of 3/16" and 1/4" in stock. You can mix and match the packs of 6 with however many you need of each. Never a problem.

6 for $20 SHIPPED in U.S.

Thank you,

Daniel

Dick,

Glad you were happy with the bushings and thank you for posting. I appreciate your business.

Daniel

At least 100 each of 3/16" and 1/4" soldered flange type in stock ready to ship.

Dick,

Glad you were happy with the bushings and thank you for posting. I appreciate your business.

Daniel

At least 100 each of 3/16" and 1/4" soldered flange type in stock ready to ship.

Should the bushing fit all the way in the stubbing tube thru out the withed of the sturd?

Dick,

Daniel

Should the bushing fit all the way in the stubbing tube thru out the withed of the sturd?
Bob,

I just now saw your post. I am sorry I missed it until just now. I am not sure if I understand the question properly.

The bushing should be inserted into the end of stuffing tube up to its collar. Then space the drivedog about 1/4" behind the collar leaving a good sized space. You do not want the drivedog to be able to push forward and hit the bushing. Good way to see if you have sufficient clearance is to remove the prop(for safety)and putting a thick rag over end of shaft and push straight in with good force. You want at least 1/8" clearance gap left between backside of drive dog and bushing when you are pushing hard.

I hope this answered the question for you. Is this was what you were asking?

Thank you,

Daniel,

Received my bushings, 6 of each.

Excellent quality.

Guys the price comes to $3.33 each.

It's not worth making my own anymore.

Thank you Daniel.

Jerry

Back