Quad Cities Classic 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see scale hydro double points for the race. I will race my Timex agian this year.

Any fast 20 hydros or sport 20 hydros showing up.

I will take a few flyers to the Thunder race this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil... 20 hydro?... per spt 20?... or.... riggers?... Mark?.... I'll have both.... 40 hydro's at all?.... the CR boys should make it down.... tunnels extravaganza...... maybe a gasser or two.... be nice to get some course time.... with the river so high what's the pond doing?..... test cramming, let's get it going..... mike

Phil... 20 hydro?... per spt 20?... or.... riggers?... Mark?.... I'll have both.... 40 hydro's at all?.... the CR boys should make it down.... tunnels extravaganza...... maybe a gasser or two.... be nice to get some course time.... with the river so high what's the pond doing?..... test cramming, let's get it going..... mike
Hope tohave enough for both classes, can run them together both are hydros

Mike,

Get all the Cedar Rapids guys lined up! We will be at the lake June 5TH, and June 11Th before so come down if you like.

The lake is in great shape, we have all the water we can handle with the flooding. I have your plugs ready.

Mike,

Get all the Cedar Rapids guys lined up! We will be at the lake June 5TH, and June 11Th before so come down if you like.

The lake is in great shape, we have all the water we can handle with the flooding. I have your plugs ready.
Open water will be Sat. June 11Th after some course set-up. Come and get some !

Mark and Pete.... so you guys are going to pre test on Sat the 11th, and the race is the 12th, right?.... It's testing indeed for me, the weather just aint cooperating this spring.... Entries/classes?... Paul?.... Hear tell Gary and Dave?.... If youre going, lets get it on.... I'm not ready!.... Best knowledge has a heat of .21 tunnels jauntin' down from CR, I've a spt 20 might do a few laps, and 20 hydro descision yet to be determined..... 40?... pipe up/post if youre attending, so we all can get an idea what sits at home.... thanks, round and round we go..... Mike

Yo Pete! so, top step = what, 4 feet deep total?... J/K....i'm glad there's water in it..... what work needs done?... want me to come mow, or weed whip, bouys/course?... Youre a little short to be goin in the water at that stage..... I think, you 'an the muskrat lives on the entrance to 1 are on a first name basis..... do you give him rides in the big mono's ?.... Test crammin' lets hope for good weather.... lmk Mike

we need to put bottom boards back on steps we took them off hoping that would stop the ice from busting them set up course put up some saftey fence build a pit that should be it

Mark and Pete... whats makin' and what's not?.. any idea?... I may make the 11th for the fun of it, pre race shake down and load the truck.... we'll see, and thanks.... Mike

Mark and Pete... whats makin' and what's not?.. any idea?... I may make the 11th for the fun of it, pre race shake down and load the truck.... we'll see, and thanks.... Mike
Mike,

You have a PM. Any boat totals, too early as things go. We will be there Sat. 11TH.

the guys are saying that there is a lot of road work going on

i allways went to the Airport exit an came back to the pound

whats the best way of getting there

Marty

Marty
Pete may have better info I dont live there but visited last week.

I80 to I280 there is a Milan exit you dont need to go as far as the airport. There is major work on I 74 at the bridge traffic is slow there.

Marty
Marty,

your route is still there, and it's not out of the way that much, I would stick with that cause there are

some exits closed. Hope that helps, Airport road leads you straight to the pond.

Mark

Back