PT Stealth Sport - P Limited Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamHeiser

Hello all ,

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the PT stealth sport hydro set up as P limited with the UL-1 electronics. If so , I would be interested in seeing some pictures , and maybe getting a few details or measurements. I am thinking about setting one up , but I haven't been able to find a set up guide. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sam

Yes I have one setup for PLtd. It is fairly competitive within our district and respectable at the national level although the whips are still dominant. It has been fine tuned quite a bit.

Don't have pics of it on my phone but have plently to share. It did need the transom modded to be legal NAMBA legal.

Okay. I am trying to get mine set up correctly , but so far it hasn't been working out too well. I am 5-7 mph slower than everyone else.

I can echo Tyler's comments down to the performance of my boat too. Give me a few days and i will get some pictures posted of my set up also.

I have set mine up with the aquacraft motor esc it ran ok but I never raced it. These guys will have better setup as to props too. i could send the setup sheets but wont be on my computer till next week.

Have any added some ride pads to the front sponson bottom to make them a bit wider and about a 1/16th off the trailing edge? I did that to my nitro boat and i think it did ride looser.

The hulls dont need any mods anymore to run Namba.

Phil , I would appreciate the set up sheets whenever you are able to get them. I'm not in any sort of rush.

Mike , I would like to see your set up also. I'm having troubles with getting it to air out and ride at a nice altitude.

A couple pics of mine that Brian B built several years ago. Brian built a pair, the yellow one for me and the pink one for him. I run the 2030 UL-1 motor with props like pitched up 440/3, X642, 42x55, 42x63 and 1816's. The 1800 is also a very good motor running larger props like a 1914. I am using a single bend turnfin angled inwards depending on the water conditions. I also need to run about a 1/4" airdam on the bottom to reduce lift. I usually run a pair of 4200mAh batteries or a pair of 5000's if the water is rough. Although the weight does slow down lap times it keeps the boat stable on the straights to finish.

My normal heat race set-up is a UL-1, ICE lite 100 with fan cooing, .150 cable, X440/3 with added cup and a pair of 4200 Hyperion batteries. This is a very consistent running boat.

DSC_6871.JPG

DSC_6874.JPG

DSC_6875.JPG

227e7ac704ef4291bdc6d8ff17b1d699.JPG

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0782.jpg

Back