• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT Sport 40 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GarsonConnor

Up for sale is a PT Sport 40 with CMB 45 Gold head. I am selling because I have had it trying to get this boat race ready and just not ready to spend another $80-100 for a custom fuel tank not to mention my wife has totally cut off my hobby funds when it comes to this boat.

Boat will come RTR with a JR XS3 TX and Rec., all you will need is your rec batt and prop. Asking $350 shipped in the lower 48.

HULL AND HARDWARE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!

FILE0036-1.jpg
FILE0032.jpg
101_2752.jpg
101_2748.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a PT Sport 40 with CMB 45 Gold head. I am selling because I have had it trying to get this boat race ready and just not ready to spend another $80-100 for a custom fuel tank not to mention my wife has totally cut off my hobby funds when it comes to this boat.

Boat will come RTR with a JR XS3 TX and Rec., all you will need is your rec batt and prop. Asking $350 shipped in the lower 48.

FILE0036-1.jpg
FILE0032.jpg
101_2752.jpg
101_2748.jpg
Priced reduced to $325 shipped in the lower 48

FILE0036-1.jpg
FILE0032.jpg
101_2752.jpg
101_2748.jpg
Priced reduced to $325 shipped in the lower 48
I am also willing to part out. Motor $130, motor header and pipe $180, hull and hardware $135 all prices include shipping in the lower 48.

I am leaving tommorow for the D3 race in Tampa and will have it there if anyone going is intrested and for anyone else I can still ship out if paid for while we are there.

Thanks

If you have not yet sold the motor Garson, bring it to Tampa, I will be there Sunday pm.

Andy

If the hull and hardware are still for sale, i will take it. Thanks, Roger.
Roger it's still available and is yours for the taking. Send your PayPal payment of $135 as a personal payment to funseekingcarol@ msn.com, there is no space between the @ and m.

Thanks

Garson

Hull sold pending payment.

Motor still available, willing to trade for a 45 Rossi out board motor only.

Garson

Back