propshop props for .91 twin rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone using any propshop wheels? If so which ones? Best octura and abc wheels to use? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Twin,

Octura 1667's @6.00" of cup, or some ABC 2716's to start with.

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

Twin

go with 1667's with around 6in[Mark's spot on]

abc h48's, abc h50's,

i ran on my brand new twin abc 2618's it hit 93.5mph first time out on the water

regards Aaron

With the question being what's "best", more info would be helpful before a specific prop is given. What 91 motors- CMB 91HR's or 91RS's? Could even be OS 91's (yeah I know that's a stretch). What boat? What pipes & what lengths? What's the boat weigh? Are the motors worked over? All these are key factors in picking your optimum prop (quote- "Best octura and abc wheels to use?") especially on a twin. I'll agree that the Octura 1667 is one of the top props (and my personal favorite on twins) but the pitch/cup & diameter requirements for the "best" performing props can and will vary greatly depending on what you are working with. A pair of RS's will typically pull more pitch & diameter than a pair of HR's will but piped right the HR's may turn more top end. I watched a guy struggle to get a twin with stock 91HR's off the beach with 1667's but the boat went really, really well with a set of H48's on it and the pipes shortened. Sure there are probably a few different quick recommendations for an all around good running prop but for top ("best") performance all the little details will come into play. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back