• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

got some props still,

anybody want them ill sell them individually or as a group for cheaper.

especially anyone at ODMBA [cough, don, preston, cough].

-x442 new

-x447 (3) new

-p240 worked v. nice

-p215 worked v.nice used

looking for gas manifold/header or gas props for trade or for sale.

thanks for looking,

Joe

Joe,

I've got an extra exhaust, water cooled header for the Zenoah G23Pum, is this what you are looking for?

What size engine does the two P props are used, or hulls? :rolleyes:

Hey Joe, ask Wayne, aka Apache 5056 for gas props and recomendations, he runs what he sells and won't steer you wrong. ;)

bill,

can you send me pics of the header?

"What size engine does the two P props are used, or hulls?"

not sure what you mean..but the 215 is used [has a little wear along the blades] and the p240 i think was used once, if your interested ill ask the guy who gave it to me and find out. it doesnt show any signs of use though.

mike g,

i ended up having to get almost all my hardware new, so ill hafta buy used for the exhaust/props... <_<

thanks,

Joe

_laxmasta2039 said:
bill,can you send me pics of the header?

"What size engine does the two P props are used, or hulls?"

not sure what you mean..but the 215 is used [has a little wear along the blades] and the p240 i think was used once, if your interested ill ask the guy who gave it to me and find out. it doesnt show any signs of use though.

mike g,

i ended up having to get almost all my hardware new, so ill hafta buy used for the exhaust/props... <_<

thanks,

Joe
Joe,

I'm not set up to send pictures. From what I found out the P series props are for running electrics, is that right? I run mostly nitro, one gas boat, microburst with Zenoah g23Pum that I just modified to G260Pum. So, I can.t use the props.

The header is silver, two water outlets, O ring inside, got the new one from Aeormarine, Pipe is watercooled, silver color. Let me find a web site and I'll send it to you so you can see, what it is. Sorry can't be of more help, I'm more into nitro. But after getting smoked by a fully mod G23Pum, I decided it was not going to happen again, at least for a while. :angry:

P215 This a prather prop. Works alright on 3.5 tunnels. The p is for prather. P240 same thing but will work for 40 size boats. I use to run one on my Dave Frank Sport 40 years ago.

Mike

bill,

like mike said, those are prather props....is the header a one-peice thing with a water-cooled sleeve, or a header and a water-cooled manifold? either way im interested, whats your email?

p215 and x447 SOLD, sorry mark [unclefester] but mark sholund, contacted me by email first about em :(

still have the x442 [.21 prop] and the p240 [sport 40 prop]

thanks,

Joe

Thanks Mike.

Joe,

If you go to B.H.Hanson website look in exhaust systems, the first set up you see, the exhaust header in on there it is two pieces one has the O ring in it. I don't have the pipe that comes out of the header, as mine blew a hole in it!! and I bought the one in the picture with the pipe.

Hope this works. I'll pass on the props.

I'm in Colorado, we usually drop down two prop sizes from what you guys run. We're a mile up, only way to get the motors to crank is drop size in props, but I do race in IL,WI & sometimes Kansas, so I have props for here & props for down at the lower altitudes.

[email protected]

You can always click on the persons name or nickname in their profile you can send an e mail

Last edited by a moderator:
The Prather 240 that Joe has there was used on a sport 40; it's very nicely finished, polished, sharpened and balanced.

Back