• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props-4-U Inventory Reduction Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KR,

In the bag is the way they come stock from ABC or Octura.

You are asking for a custom propeller.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey Mark,

I sent you $130 (give or take) for some props a few days before Christmas, and several PMs earlier this week. No response, no props, no nothing (other than a slightly lighter PayPal account). Are you intentionally trying to make me think you are a flake?

mark is definitly NOT a flake. he must have something going on, as i'm in the same position as you. just not as worried....... i'm sure there is a good reason, sit tight, it will be ok :) .

I'm really not too worried; I just put that post up as a friendly reminder in case he hasn't read his PMs. He did say the props would take a couple of weeks and I gave him more than twice that before I sent the PMs.

Mark is a stand up guy you will get your props just try to be pateint.

Many times Mark has sent things to people before being paid , definately not a flake.

I ordered some plugs from him just before the Internats last year they were late getting to him , so instead of mailling them to me and taking a chance of me not getting them in time for the race he sent them to the host club of the Internats , he is a good guy that will go the extra mile.

Every race I go to he has donated props , hell he covered every single class at the Northern Nats , definately not a flake.

Tim K

Well said Tim, Mark is a stand up guy, i can not tell you how many times he has bailed people out at races or donated props at races.

Graham

Bill,

I replied to your mail today. I have been in and out of town on business

for the last few months. I am really busy with my regular job at the

Cherry Capital Airport here in Traverse City,Michigan. I will be slowing down

my propeller business now, because of many other time commitments in my

life right now. I am working on your order this week and will get it out to you.

Sorry for the slow turn around fellas, I just don't have much extra time right

now.

Thanks For Your Patience,

Mark Sholund

Thanks for the update Mark, you have alleviated my apprehensions. No big rush, I just appreciate knowing my project has not fallen by the way, so to speak.

mark, no problem. you started this by saying you were slowing down some, and we are a little late ordering. understood................. :) .

Robin,

Your order went out Priority Mail Service yesterday.

I'm glad someone can read.

Thanks For Your Patience,

Mark Sholund

Mark you have a PM

And for those of you that don't no Mark he's a stand up guy i have been dealing with Mark for years now and i like to think were prety good friends.

Mark i hope to see you in Flint this sping

its still amazing that an idea i brought up is still alive and kicking ...

carry on boys , swap your props ... !

Jeroen

Back