Propjockey is a God!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

Congratulations PJ! You made it with great advice for all of us in here. You are a lot more worthy of the honor than I am. It is more than the 600 plus posts, it is what is in them.

OH NO!!

I have to bow down and worship HIM???!!!! :eek: :p :-X :'(

congrats homie,

that .18 mount alone merits it, we fiddled with the engine a little bit and tried to get it to run steady- that thing was as solid as they come and the boat was vibing on full throttle the way most do on idle.

Joe

Does this mean I gotta say something nice? : :)

Hmmmmmmmm, something nice about PJ, hang on,

..................................................................... :p

Still thinkin................................. :eek:

Ok, his posts are entertaining and informative,

Man that hurt!!!!!

He,He,

Gene ;D

Thank you, thank you......please, feel free to throw money! ;D

Actually, most of those posts are probably questions.

I have a gift for all my followers, something I've been saving for a special occasion...a picture of a NICE SGX .67.

(I want a boat stand JUST LIKE THIS ONE! ;D )

CHEERS!

ok firstly congrates to pj.

secondly if i promise to be a good racer and a nice guy and promise to only praise the sg's ........ can i please have a nice boat stand like that ... or even one thats just as good ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ;D ;D

paul

destroyer racing

if its going great guns. don't tell anyone !!!

I want a stand like that, but I see to much cloth on the stands. I dont care if my boat gets scratched, SO I want NOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOTH ON MINE. 8)

O OOOOOOOOO and congrats PJ.

That boat was up for auction a couple of weeks ago on eBay, boat stand not included. There was a lot of discussion on it over on Marty Davis' site. There are more shots of her in www.cmdracing.com .

Latest posts

Back