• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prop tools and props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

A top shelf set of rigger props...all are perfect, ranging from heat race/ choppy to smooth and even a couple saw props. all props are thinned and hardened. No props are stock.

An almost new jeweled PK Hydrosports prop balancer (excellent unit), a prop anvil with dual cupped hammer, prop pliers (vise grip), prop hammer, prop truing gauge that will take 2-bladed and 3-bladed props.

The most accurate prop pitch gauge that I could build....direct read, no tables...I built this one to read even smaller increments of pitch than Grims...has an almost 8" throw on the gauge and Cad-Plotted pitch lines..

I'd like to keep the set together and sell it all for $200.....PM me with offers...no squabbling please.

Great set for someone wanting to go faster.

KB

props.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin,

Someone got a great deal, not just on the prop balancer, but I can vouch for one of those props, top notch stuff, whoever got it is lucky I was in the hospital. just my luck, wish you were staying in boating though, kevin, Ken

Hi Ken,

Glad to see you're out and healthy enough to type...hope you are feeling well soon.

Thanks for the compliments.

:)

Walter Rad ended up with all the prop stuff...I hope he's happy with it

I'm sorry to leave boating too...It's just not floating my boat anymore..

good thing there's still some really good people like yourself in boating.

KB

Back