Prop recommendations on a 20 Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apache5056

What would you recommend?

I'm looking to kick Tony J's backside..... :blink:

Hey... I can dream, can't I...???

Hey Frank,

Welcome, check in more often ;)

Gene :D

Somebody's got ta look after Wayne :p :lol:

Hey Wayne,

If Jim has them,try a 1516/3 bladed or a 1614/3 bladed,also the 40 x 62/3

bladed works real good on a 21 Ducer. Believe it or not you may have to

reduce the blade pitch a little to get that MAC 21 to SCREAM.

Just A Idea, :unsure:

Mark Sholund

Thanks Frank... and where in the heck have you been hidin'... ?? I'd bet your a building fool right now, if I was a guessin' man...

I've got the 440/3 (came with the boat). I'll call Jim and tell him what you recommended Mark... thanks...

John Brown was using an Octura X437/3 at the Internats on his Microburst/MAC combo. The MAC's need to wind out according to him. I thought that it was a little small myself but who am I to argue with him? I'm Running a Prather 220 on my Rossi but also have a new Octura M445 to try out.

Wayne thats a 437 3 blade on the boat. I couldnt get the Rs out of the engine with a 440 prop. I even tried some of rons at the kal fun run, best results was with the 438 2 blade.

Remember its a SUBsurface drive. Will not wind out like a surface drive.

Tom

Hey Tom... I've made some changes to the boat. It's no longer a sub-surface. I'm after Tony J... well, I can dream, can't I... :blink: ...

I love that little thing... I don't know if I should run it or hang it from my rearview mirror.... ;) ... it's sooooo cute.....

apache5056 said:
What would you recommend?
I'm looking to kick Tony J's backside..... :blink:

Hey... I can dream, can't I...???
I'm almost sure Tony is running a Barr cut 440/3. I like the 440/3 depitched slightly but I'm not running a Seaducer.

You need to ask Tony's son, he does all of the prop work. He does a back cut on Tony's blades. He drives better than Tony does also! :D

I was always wanting to change that around to a surface drive.

never did, You can try the 442 or the 215 on it.

bar cut 215 would work good i think. Pick some and test them out.

Post pics of the surface drive if you will.

Would like to see it.

Tom

LOL - I have had the best results with the x437/3 blade, although i have also used the 440x3 Barr and full length backcut on a 440x3. Ron Jefferson had great success with the 440x3 Barr Cut on his Speedmaster.

Ron O - you just dont realize how difficult it is to nail those buoys, miss the clock and use lanes -2 through 14 every lap...LOL ;) Your right anyone that has seen Bryan drive knows he is a VERY steady driver.. Tony J

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Olson said:
You need to ask Tony's son, he does all of the prop work. He does a back cut on Tony's blades. He drives better than Tony does also! :D
That's OK Tony, he drives better than all of us. The older I get the better driver I was. I had to break down and get the multifunctional lenses in my glasses a few months ago.

Yeah Tony, our kids can outdrive us! Eric can hit the clock better than I can and tells me to be quiet while he is driving. His first trophy that he got at Saginaw was all him, Dad didn't have anything to do with it. Gee, who built the boat, set it up, started it, pitted for him, etc.?

Now you have to drive that Sport 40 with more confidence!

ScottVanSlooten said:
Joe I get it the I get the better I was at driving.. LOL Scott
Our minds will always remember the good times long after the eyes and hands fail to cooperate.

AB MAC21.... I'm going to order the 21 Parabolic. Good choice Y/N ??

I'll post some images as soon as I get it back together Tom...

Tony... I have seen both you and your son's setups and drive... I don't stand a chance! But I'll have fun trying ... that I promise. Bet I take out the dock before you...!

Blind in both eyes and can't see out the other

What turned me on is that little red Seaducer your son has... That and between Jm S. and R. Maston buggin the heck out of me to get into glow..... :lol:

I've been surrounded and I can't get out!

Latest posts

Back