prop for sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

What are some good props to start with on sport 20? Running a modifed pro boat bud with 3/16 shaft and rossi long stroke engine. Thanks Don

Don,

It is a Nova Rossi 21, Good, it opens up the propeller selection quite a bit.

A Prather: 215, 220, Octura: X-440, x-440/3, 1440, X-640, 1640.

ABC: 40 x 52/3, 40 x 53, 1514, 1614, and you could try others cut down

a little bit like an X-442,X-642 etc. I could go on and on,but you get the idea,

Right?

Seasons Greetings,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Gale54 said:
What are some good props to start with on sport 20? Running a modifed pro boat bud with 3/16 shaft and rossi long stroke engine. Thanks Don
77808[/snapback]

I have a modified Pro Boat Bud as well. I am running a rear exhaust buggy .18 with the flex and the adjustable strut off the back. It runs great on a X437/3. Faster with a Y536 but it is suffers handeling wise. I would think that with a .21 you could run a X440/3 real well. I was able to turn a back cut X442 but it was hard to get on the pipe. I couldn't get a V937/3 too hook up and a 2135 would bite (eventually) but I had to run the strut so deep that the stability really suffered. Hope this helps.

Adam

Mark, it is a Nova Rossi long stroke. At least that is what is written on the side. Thanks for the help good starting place.

Adam, Your pro boat sounds cool must run a hole lot better than the stock version. I will be putting in a Nova Rossi and 3/16 shaft with strut and rudder from speedmaster. I am also ripping out the radio box and putting in my own, along with moving the engine foward. With all of this I am hoping to se a lot more speed and handling. Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Back