Project Xtreme/ Updates and Backorders

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ggillman

Hey all ya tunnel crazy's, ;D

About project Xtreme,

I have bought a epoxy glass hull from Europe, its a tunnel and I will be rigging it out with my trusty old 8907 K and B mod motor, The design is really different than what I am used to, its scary fast and has already won some races here in the US. It has the best glasswork that I have seen, real crisp and smooth.

As far as the make and model, I will keep that a secret till next time,

Ya got ta have something to ponder on, Right? ???

Also my friend Bubba T. has found a way to get the bad habits out of the modded 1440, and I will be updating you on that as the data comes in.

I am loggin in on a friends system as my Laptop seems to have some heartburn about the upgrades and the M Wave drivers it uses, the dealer is still working out the incompatibility problems. I am as busy as a one legged man at a buttkickin contest right now, :eek: So I will check back with ya in a couple weeks,

Later Dudes,

Gene ;D

Hey Guy's,

If ya have not guessed it, the hull was a Graupner Formel-1 from Germany, imported by Hobby-Lobby Int.

Larry Larson set a SAW record in the electric class at NAMBA last Nov. 9-10-11th 2001 of 43 mph, running a K and B lower unit, Hacker motor and 12 cells. I figured this was a got to know thing, so I was going to power the hull up with a nitro motor and see how it did.

But I called Hobby-Lobby to see how the order was doing and got a suprize,44 units currently on backorder and the the factory has not shipped any to the U.S. for some time. Next shipping date is supposed to be June 2-4th, but they dont know how many they will recieve at that time so no further orders are being taken at present. BUMMER Man!!!!!!! > :(

Hobby- Lobby was very straightforward and I give them a Thumbs Up for telling it like it is. ;)

But the project will be on hold for some time till this all gets cleared up. I have systems down is four states so I am on the road again till I get them up and running,we have had storms here for three weeks straight!!!! Sheeeeesh!!!! Job security though,I will check in when I can, till then,

Later Dudes,

Gene ;D

Hi Tim,

Ol' Bubba is sending me one with his mods to check out,

What he has told me was he is reducing the dia. and changing the cup, rather than backcutting the blades resulting in the long slim blade configuration, he seems to think thats where the bad habbits come from.

Soon as I due some testing with his version I will post results and specs for the mod.

Gene ;D

Latest posts

Back