Proboat Miss Bud.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

I Got a Proboat Miss Bud.. is there any upgrades i can do to this thing besides throwing it in the trash?? No Jk im looking to get a buddy into boating and got this.. looking for good upgrades..

I Got a Proboat Miss Bud.. is there any upgrades i can do to this thing besides throwing it in the trash?? No Jk im looking to get a buddy into boating and got this.. looking for good upgrades..

miss h. has a couple good running proboats,, main thing is hookin up with a mv strut.. give her a shout or maybe she will chime in...you can search too,, there was thread no that long ago about the same thing.

alden

miss h. has a couple good running proboats,, main thing is hookin up with a mv strut.. give her a shout or maybe she will chime in...you can search too,, there was thread no that long ago about the same thing.

alden
First we need to know if that a proboat hydro a strait shaft or flex drive.. This will help us to help you out better..

Latest posts

Back