• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ProBoat Miss Bud Fast Electric Race Boat Conversion - 2005 Oh Boy! Oberto...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

In case someone is in the market, I'm selling my ProBoat Miss Bud conversion, which is done up in the 2005 Miss Oh Boy! Oberto paint scheme... I have it on E-Bay because I honestly don't know what to ask for it... so I'll let the market decide...

It's complete and ready for you to install your motor and radio of choice. I just raced it this weekend (cleanly, I might add... No damage or flips or ???... Just good racing! ) and it runs GREAT! Was fast, handled rough water well, and looked GREAT!

This boat was meticulously converted and it a real solid performer... I just need room for some other projects.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have a LOT of pictures of the build-up if serious buyers are interested in seeing them...

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160142476073

In case someone is in the market, I'm selling my ProBoat Miss Bud conversion, which is done up in the 2005 Miss Oh Boy! Oberto paint scheme... I have it on E-Bay because I honestly don't know what to ask for it... so I'll let the market decide...
It's complete and ready for you to install your motor and radio of choice. I just raced it this weekend (cleanly, I might add... No damage or flips or ???... Just good racing! ) and it runs GREAT! Was fast, handled rough water well, and looked GREAT!

This boat was meticulously converted and it a real solid performer... I just need room for some other projects.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have a LOT of pictures of the build-up if serious buyers are interested in seeing them...

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160142476073
Darin that conversion came out nice. How well does the cg balance and what length is that hull?

Darin that conversion came out nice. How well does the cg balance and what length is that hull?
Thanks... The CG seems to be alright... I don't have a hard measurement, but I could go figure that out later today...

With 2S2P Lipos, and a Neu 1515 motor, it cornered great and ran pretty loose... never wanted to blow off at speed... There isn't a lot of room to move things around in there, so motor and hardware placement was thought out pretty well before committing to the hull... For example, the steering servo is mount way up forward, next to the motor... There is NOT a lot of room in there, but it seems to work out fine...

Back