Precision Fuel Valve?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrwhat

Hey guys, I started the Villain/CMB for the first time last night. This is my first time starting an engine like this, and the first time using a third channel.

According to the instructions, the line on the side of the Fuel Valve points toward the fuel inlet/outlet when the valve is wide open. So I started there, and of course it was very rich and would not fire. I had to move the arm on the valve considerably before I could get the motor to run, is this normal? Is anybody else using this valve? It is the fine valve, I think precision calls it their #1.

Throttle-Clamp-4.JPG

Thanks Guys!

Brent

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brent,

I use the exact same valve with a Mod Mac and it doesnt give me any problems at all. Full open is way too much flow for starting a motor and warming it up....you will need to be at much lower flow flow setting to start your motor and keep it running.

Have fun dude,

KB

Last edited by a moderator:
Brent,

I echo KB's comments. Wide open is WAAAAYY to rich for .21s with this remote needle. You'll need to lean it down for it to run effectively.

Snowdog

Every once in a while I get a brain-fart! :lol:

Back