Precision Boats Villian

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that you'll be able to fit a 42mm prop under the cavatation plate, I know, I've tried.

Ol Ron,

You forget I am a toolmaker I will make it fit or remachine it, or ...or..or... get a BFH on it. (that's a BIG FAT HAMMER) ;D

Tim

p.s. say a pray for all our troops!!!!!!!!!!! GOD'S SPEED

Took the Villian back to the pond last night ,boy the weather was just right no wind about 58-60 deg. Did that thing turn or what ;D makes what little hair I have stand on end. We did some more prop work to her an raised the motor 1mm higher. I brought her home an did some internal motor work an going back tomorrow if the wife will let me (honey does are starting to fire up spring time) Hey Grim you did a great job in putting stock outboards back to fun our ol boat is like watching paint dry not this thing. I keep forgetting that it is a stock 3.5

outboard. Hey Gene can you figure how to put headlights on them so we can run at night just to much fun to have to go home at dark. You know what I mean.

Tim

PB Racing :D

Tim,

You bet cha buddy!!!!!! I am workin on it ;)

Ran mine today and goin for it tomorow again,

They will spoil ya rotten, fer sure!!!!

Gene ;D

Back