Prebuilt JAE 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I have ready to ship, a JAE 45 rigger that is prebuilt from plans. It includes what you see here; Prebuilt boat with fuel and engine bay epoxy sealed, center ski built and inner area epoxy sealed. The front sponsons have the boom receivers aligned and installed as well as brass turn fin inserts have been installed. Rigger comes with decals as shown and Delrin boom collars. Boom tubes are not included and wood dowels shown are just for pictures. Plans call for 5/16 solid carbon booms and all fixtures on boat are sized for that size. The only deviation from the plans is the transom, two separate 1/4 Baltic birch ply pieces are used instead of the single piece as shown on plans. This modification made for a much stronger interlocking transom.

I also will include a set of full size plans (one piece) with the purchase of this boat.

I have a customer who ordered three boats and I built four of them at one time. This is the fourth boat.

Price would be $295 plus $19 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states,

Carolina Pines Custom Products

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take it if you ship to Canada and its still available.

cheers

Rob

cheers

Rob
Shipping to Canada would be $27 USD. If that is fine let me know. Paypal payment to [email protected] . I'll pack and ship next day.

Thanks, Blaise
Does this mean its mine (the one in the pics) if I want it? I'll send a money order if thats ok?
Its yours!

Blaise Recca

10325 Six Forks Rd

Raleigh, NC 27615
I will get a money order for $322 in the mail asap. Thanks..... and, hey, if your moving to montana, I'll see you sometime soon as Al Hobbs races with us in our district....

cheers

Rob

cheers

Rob
Shipping to Canada would be $27 USD. If that is fine let me know. Paypal payment to [email protected] . I'll pack and ship next day.

Thanks, Blaise
Does this mean its mine (the one in the pics) if I want it? I'll send a money order if thats ok?
Its yours!

Blaise Recca

10325 Six Forks Rd

Raleigh, NC 27615
I will get a money order for $322 in the mail asap. Thanks..... and, hey, if your moving to montana, I'll see you sometime soon as Al Hobbs races with us in our district....

cheers

Rob

Hey Rob,

That will be cool running some boats up there. Now just to get the rest of the guys to start running gas boats or I'll need to start stocking up on nitro stuff again. LOL!

Back