• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

prather lap cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andymicke

Runs great. New lower. fires right up.

7.5 k&b

175 bucks plus shipping

Screenshot_20161007-152202.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking boat and engine looks clean!! In NAMBA that would race as B stock outboard. ( just saying ) Kind of makes you feel like you need to go to A&W. lol If glass it's a prather and if wood its a Dumas but I guess it's a Hotshot by the tail.

Brad

its glass. not wood. its a prather lap cap guys. But i appreciate the input. I've got a dumas hot shot also. (wood)

After thinking about it overnight im gonna pass. It is a beautiful boat though it would make someone a good starter boat.

Also have to add the stickers are fitting since the motor will vibrate and leak oil

Dumas offered the 45 Hotshot in a wood kit and a fiberglass version. I have built both. I like the scale open cockpit look. It is a glass version of the 45 Hotshot. Nice looking boat

Dumas offered the 45 Hotshot in a wood kit and a fiberglass version. I have built both. I like the scale open cockpit look. It is a glass version of the 45 Hotshot. Nice looking boat
gotcha. thanks

That boat is definitely not a Prather I would say a glass Dumas

Latest posts

Back