• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather exhaust throttles, new in bags

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drwayne

Brand new in unopened bags

Prather part 8240 to suit K&B .21 12deg watercooled exhaust throttle $65USD inc post

Prather part 8220 to suit K&B .45 12deg watercooled exhaust throttle $70USD inc post

Prather part 8260 to suit K&B .67 12deg watercooled exhaust throttle $75USD inc post

reply here thanks.

Wayne

Prather part 8240 to suit K&B .21 12deg watercooled exhaust throttle $65USD inc post

Prather part 8220 to suit K&B .45 12deg watercooled exhaust throttle $70USD inc post

Prather part 8260 to suit K&B .67 12deg watercooled exhaust throttle $75USD inc post

reply here thanks.

Wayne
do you know you can by these brand new from hyperformance products for less then what your asking?

reply here thanks.

Wayne
do you know you can by these brand new from hyperformance products for less then what your asking?

There is no listing for these at hyperperformance .

http://hyperprod.bizhosting.com

Thanks for the feedback.

reply here thanks.

Wayne

Thanks for the feedback.
you have to call dave to get them he has all the old prather goodies i just bought a 3.5 exhaust throttle a week ago

reply here thanks.

Wayne

Thanks for the feedback.
you have to call dave to get them he has all the old prather goodies i just bought a 3.5 exhaust throttle a week ago
Please post your buy price so others can comment. .

If my ask is unrealistic, please have DAVE post his sell prices on website , and I will review my price.

Nothing rude here, just tired of unsubstantiated claims.

regs

Wayne

Back