• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather 40" V with K&B .67 O/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrgy69

I have a Prather 40" V with hatch. It is painted but a spot on the paint came up by the windshield. It includes a K&B .67 11cc with awesome compression and virtually no run time. It will need a prop. Your radio gear will need installed. Boat has gold leaf under the clear. Check it out. Will trade for a nice monster truck, boat, etc....No planes, helis. Looking for PS3 also. Let me know what you have. $550 shipped. Email me for pics. [email protected] Thanks for looking, Warren.

Also looking for gas boats and parts. Lets see what you got.

I have a Prather 40" V with hatch. It is painted but a spot on the paint came up by the windshield. It includes a K&B .67 11cc with awesome compression and virtually no run time. It will need a prop. Your radio gear will need installed. Boat has gold leaf under the clear. Check it out. Will trade for a nice monster truck, boat, etc....No planes, helis. Looking for PS3 also. Let me know what you have. $550 shipped. Email me for pics. [email protected] Thanks for looking, Warren.

Latest posts

Back