please help !! ( FE cobra tunnel )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i need the measurements of a legal p spec lipo 4s 5000 battery pack. im close to having a boat ready to sell that is already cut to fit a larger radio box. this is what i have and im looking for imput. my new cowling that should be done by monday will be higher and longer. this boat will come as shown with a removeable radio box and a steering servo tray. any measurements will be helpful as i dont have any of the things i need as of yet (battery, speed control)

My Hyperion 4S 45C 5000 which is a high quality pack runs about 6-1/2" long, 1-3/4" wide and 1-1/2" tall.

My old "economy" Turnigy 40C packs were a little wider at about 1-7/8"

The interior width of my Woodstuff FE is at what I would consider the minimum interior width to run just about any 4S 5000 pack. It's about 2-1/8" wide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

NICE BOX! :D

I have a hard pack 5000mah 4S1 40C batery (hard pack is used by more car guys). I bought it simply for the versatility. It measures 5.435 L X 1.804 W X 1.936 H. Hope this helps.

You build it, I will buy one!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan

The Trurngy Nano Tech 5000s 45c are 1 7/8"x1 1/2" x 6"

I use Nano Tech 45c 4000s are 1 7/8" x 1 1/8" x 6"

Dick

Not sure where the CG is on your hull but I prefer to use (2) 2S packs and keep the weight down low by placing them end to end. It helps in the turns. I run a VS1 currently but have used the same setup in other hulls.

Hey Dan,

I actually bought Greg Schweer's back-up boat.

One of your cobra tunnels already set-up for FE.

I will be racing in Sycamore Georgis this weekend.

Any info you need feel free to PM me.

The box on this seems to accept all my 5000 mah packs.

Thanks,

Ken Haines :D

PS. Really good running hull !!

Back