Piranaha Outboard ???????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Andy Smith

Has anyone seen the Piranaha Outboard run? My understanding is that it ran in Georgia. This may be another good outboard. The inboards run good.

First that I've heard of it too! I have a Rossi Niagara that screams, they take some time to get broken in, but when they do, watch out! Is that the orange case? Must be that someone adapted a Nova Rossi back plate to one. ???

I just went a little further into the site. It looks like they have a Niagara outboard motor mounted on a Lawless lower unit. It could be possible that there is a Pirahna. There isn't much difference between the two except for 2,000 RPM. It might prove to be a MAC killer!

We tried the Piranaha as a outboard at least a year ago. We being myself and Tim Fulton. It was hard to get up on pipe and just did not appear to be a good heat racing motor. The timing on it was pretty high.

Mark Hopper/ HTB BOATS

Hey, how come nobody told me that site was up and running again!!? but it is good to see.

Has anyone had a chance to see that new TX21 Tunnel Hull up close or run? how is it? What about the Angle Drive, how does it perform Tim?

Kris

Latest posts

Back