• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pipes Pipes Baby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 - NEW Short version .21 Parabolic in bag with welded pressure fitting No Dings $50 -pending Beller

#2 - Used Short version .21 Parabolic with pressure fitting - No Dings $40

#3 - Used Standard .21 Parabolic with pressure fitting - Small ding on end of muffler can $40

#4 - NEW Long version .21 Parabolic with pressure fitting - no dings $45 -pending Wiet

#5 - Used unknown small volume .45?? with pressure fitting $15 -pending Warren

#6 - Used unknown small volume .45?? with pressure fitting $15

#7 - NEW Cooper .21 QHP with pressure fitting and clamp, no dings -sold to Christmas

#8 - NEW Cooper .45 QHP with pressure fitting, no dings $45

#9 - Used unknown small volume .67 with 90* pressure fitting $15 -pending Warren

#10 - Used unknown small volume .67 no fitting but hole is drilled $10 -pending Warren

#11 - Used unknown make small volume .67 head pipe has cooler ring, no fitting $10

#12 - NEW AB .67/.80 muffled pipe silver version with welded pressure fitting No Dings $75 -pending Duckering

#13 - Used AB .67/.80 muffled pipe black version with AB logo, head pipe has been shortened, has pressure fitting installed, no dings $50

#14 - Used CMDi .67 Parabolic , some dings, hole drilled for pressure fitting -sold to Vazquez

#15 - Used Macs #1394 15cc pipe with 1" head pipe, black ceramic coated, stinger drilled to .450", hole drilled for pressure fitting, no dings, little use $80

#16 - NEW CMDi .91/1.01 Billet pipe, seams have been tack welded, no dings, has a flange welded on to use on 7/8" "no leak" Zenoha header. Bought a couple of these from Don F. who had them made to run on his gas motors. I removed the flanges on the others I bought like this one and use it as it was intended. Might be interesting to see what it does on a gasser $75 -pending Beller

#17 - Used SPP .91/1.01 Carbon Fiber pipe, pressure fitting installed, clamp included, no damage, made to telescope over CMB header $80

Prices include shipping in the USA, over seas will pay actual USPS cost.
Buck,

I will take # 8 Shipped to my Fl. address let me know your PP

Walt Barney

Back