• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Pipes for sale-

3 NEW in the box CMB67 (AB67) black muffled pipes - $100 each

1 CMDi 45 parabolic pipe black powder coated - $65

1 NEW CMDi billet version of the AB67 pipe - $65

1 M&D steel gas pipe w/ built in water injectable muffler - $75

The M&D gas pipe is said to be very good but I never ran it, got rid of all my gas stuff. All prices are plus shipping. :)

Hi Don,

Interested in one of the AB67 pipes ($100) & the CMDI billet version of this pipe ($65). How much for postage to New South Wales Australia postcode 2150. Do you use paypal?

Regards Wayne

Don, I'll take the billet .67 pipe and one of the CMB/AB .67 pipes. pm me payment and shipping options. Zip code 55432.

Larry

Larry and Wayne- Larry was the first to say "I'll take it" but you two posted at the same time so hopefully you guys can work out who gets the billet pipe. I just looked on Hobbies Supplies website to see the black pipes are $125 now, thought they were still just a tick over $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Don

I'd like the 45 Pipe please. Could you confirm postage to New Zealand, via firts class mail. Dare I say it, it's only ever let me down once.

Could you also confirm Paypal will work for you?

Cheers

Bob

If you want the pipe Larry, that's ok with me. If you do I will pass on the other pipe also, just thought I would add that to the order and save some postage. Thanks

Don I will take the two 67 black pipes! I need them for my special project.

Ok Larry gets the one billet and one black pipe, Kevin gets the other 2 black pipes and Bob gets the 45 pipe, Dick Tyndall wants the gas pipe. I'll get with each one on shipping costs, etc. :)

I 'll take the M&D gas pipe. I have a pipe that I recently aquired in a raffle that might be of interest to you............... check your email.

Dick

I would have taken the AB67 pipe, but missed out. My wife wants to know how much for the counter top, now she wants it for our kitchen...thanks Dick.

Mike

I would have taken the AB67 pipe, but missed out. My wife wants to know how much for the counter top, now she wants it for our kitchen...thanks Dick.

Mike
Mike that is actually my 30"x48" build/set up table. 1" thick ground and polished granite floated on a layer of clear silicone over two 3/4" ply panels screwed and glued together. Supported by braced 4"x4" posts on heavy duty locking wheels, ultra flat and moveable too! The best part is you can build right on it without worry as glues and epoxies that might get on it come right off with a single edge blade when dry. :)

don i will take one of the cmb.67 quiet pipes if u still have one.will pick it up in charleston at the nats.lmk

mike haynes.

Mike
Mike that is actually my 30"x48" build/set up table. 1" thick ground and polished granite floated on a layer of clear silicone over two 3/4" ply panels screwed and glued together. Supported by braced 4"x4" posts on heavy duty locking wheels, ultra flat and moveable too! The best part is you can build right on it without worry as glues and epoxies that might get on it come right off with a single edge blade when dry. :)
I am a granite/marble countertop fabricator, I have a build table made out of granite also. People see it and wonder why I spent so much on the table....It was just a piece I had left over from a job.. I like it because it is about a true straight surface to work on as you could ask for..

Carl

Back