Pipe Question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jklinkerfues

I am putting together a Blazer Sport 20. For now I will be using a CMB Greenhead longstrock 21. Does anybody have any experiance with the new MAC's super quet pipe in the 21 size? If not how about the Cooper pipe?

Jeff

Hi Jeff

I run a Mac 21 in my X-treme sport 20 and it will heat race in the low to mid 50's.

Lynn www.cooperpipes.com

I'am running the whiplash sport 20 with a cmb and a ops 3280 pipe running mid to upper 50's.

Dave Roach

I Run the SUPER SPORT 21. And it goes 55-almost 60 now that i switched to the new cooper muffled pipe, this is with a novi rossi21. I have run the Cooper 21 long header pipe for the Mac 21 also in my 21 speedmaster mono with real good speed.

http://www.cooperpipes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's your daddy,I no who my daddy is.

So what your saying it will go 65 with the cooper pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's your daddy,I no who my daddy is.

So what your saying it will go 65 with the cooper pipe.
HA Just messing with you. 65? All I said was almost 60 and that was in 05 I ran it up to 58.5 one day.

I won the Masters race but you and Brian helped out alot with some DNF heats.

Racing the 20 sport boats is fun cause they all seem to be competitive.

I run a Cooper Pipe on My sport twenty with a Cmb readhead with my Extreme sport 21. Dean also runs this pipe on his extreme sport 21 with a CMB Valvoa. probably spelled that wrong, Both boats are very quick and dependable with that pipe. Ken

Back