pipe presure fitting ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertWurster

Ok i got a 3280 pipe and it didnt come with a presure fitting and i cant find one.Any one know where i can get one .would like a 90 if i can get it.thanx robert

Thanx guys i ordered one from tim.now just have to figure out how to get it in the pipe when i get it,lol

Dental floss works great. Feed it through the hole in the pipe and out the big end. Then feed it through the pressure fitting and tie a couple knots to form a ball on the flanged side of the fitting. Pull the floss tight to run the fitting through the pipe and put the nut on. Pull harder on the floss and it will slip right through the fitting.

Dental floss works great. Feed it through the hole in the pipe and out the big end. Then feed it through the pressure fitting and tie a couple knots to form a ball on the flanged side of the fitting. Pull the floss tight to run the fitting through the pipe and put the nut on. Pull harder on the floss and it will slip right through the fitting.
There you go, another way to do it!!

A topic that I'm sure some people have struggled with. It can be a real pain in the A@@ sometimes, especially if your in a hurry.

Robert I sent a Paid Invoice through E-mail. Don't forget... 5mm hole first, or a 13/64" which you can get away with if you don't trim the flange. Normally you want it as tight as possible.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back