• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale pipe lot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Levescy

Here is the first of many pipes going to be forsale.
from left to right:
cmb .67 used in great shape $65
Kalistrov?AB? .45 used $55
AB 67 pipe used $65
MAC .45 pipe $45
MAC .67 non muffled $45
MAC 11cc Muffled $60
MAC 11cc non muffled $50
CMB .21 muffled used with heat insulating coating $40

all pipes are + actual shipping.
pipes.jpg

I would take #5 offer $65.00 shipped to Canada . do you accept my offer ? I will send MO to your address let me know thanks

*Full transparency* I pm'd Allen and let him know what it was going to cost to ship the pipe to him and that I couldn't accept his offer he countered with $75 shipped and I accepted. So pipe#5 is sold pending payment.

*Full transparency* I pm'd Allen and let him know what it was going to cost to ship the pipe to him and that I couldn't accept his offer he countered with $75 shipped and I accepted. So pipe#5 is sold pending payment.
Since you've not been a past problem this is a warning- as per the rules (see #4) you post counter offers, shipping quotes, etc. on the thread. Mr. Yuen on the other hand is looking to be gone for good, he's lucky there's a smidgen of a grey area in this one.....

I
I will mail MO next Monday let you know. Thanks Merry Christmas

Latest posts

Back