Pipe Length

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

Can anyone tell me what is the Pipe Length should be for the U-18 Vegas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, ive been messin with these aqua's like crazy. Ive noticed they want a short pipe, the pipe tight to the header is a great spot,they seem to get on the pipe easy and still pull larger props. Although they also respond well to cutting 3/16" off the header. then set the pipe 1/16" away from the header.will tend to have more trouble lugging large props but will sing the high note with the right one.

I know its not pipe lengths,, but if you really want ill measure it, but thats where my aqua's are set and run very strong.

Let me know if you ever want to give it a little more zing, id be glad to share whats worked for me mods wise.

Alden

Brian, ive been messin with these aqua's like crazy. Ive noticed they want a short pipe, the pipe tight to the header is a great spot,they seem to get on the pipe easy and still pull larger props. Although they also respond well to cutting 3/16" off the header. then set the pipe 1/16" away from the header.will tend to have more trouble lugging large props but will sing the high note with the right one.
I know its not pipe lengths,, but if you really want ill measure it, but thats where my aqua's are set and run very strong.

Let me know if you ever want to give it a little more zing, id be glad to share whats worked for me mods wise.

Alden
Thanks Alden for the info.

Back