Pipe for CMB RS 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did test on AB 45 black muffled pipe and Cooper 45 quiet pipe for CMB45 RS or CMB45 HR both very good another I was not happy with CMB 45 black muffled pipe so it was not enough power. I will find out that run test Brown 45 Parlolic silver muffled pipe and MACS 7.5 super quiet muffled in spring. :rolleyes: Depend on what kind of boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
that would be the brand new cooper quiet pipe, supposed to be absolutely wonderfull. he's backed up about 150 pipes right now due to these new designs

I have NOT been able to get the 45 parabolic to run well with the 45RS at all. For that matter the parabolic does not like the CMB 45 engines, CAM's included, regardless of the length. However, the OPS 67 nitro pipe will work well with it.

I have NOT been able to get the 45 parabolic to run well with the 45RS at all. For that matter the parabolic does not like the CMB 45 engines, CAM's included, regardless of the length. However, the OPS 67 nitro pipe will work well with it.
:ph34r: Did you set up how much of measure Brown 45 Parabolic to center engine? not success? :huh:

I had the 45 parabolic on the 45RS and it was ballistic. Maybe you didn't get the pipe short enough.

I had the 45 parabolic on the 45RS and it was ballistic. Maybe you didn't get the pipe short enough.

What was your pipe length?

that would be the brand new cooper quiet pipe, supposed to be absolutely wonderfull. he's backed up about 150 pipes right now due to these new designs
Ya i am one of those 150 pipes. So i need to figure out somthing that works well till they get here. Best i have found is a macs 7.5 pipe.

last season i ran a cmb 45 motor W a parabolic pipe it was blastic the lenght was 9 1/4 this was in that white sport 40 you see in my avitar. the ops 60 pipe work well also but you need to reduce the stinger dia and add a prather muffler , it hauls

Dale,

try 45cmb small volume nitro pipe, about 9-1/2 or less

or parabolic 45 pipe at 9in or less,

trust me, i had both these pipe's smoken!!!!!! ;)

regards Aaron

8 7/8"

Mine was not quite that short. Will try it again and thanks for the info.

8 7/8"

I agree on the short pipe length....really disliked the parabolic on the RS

until I got it below 9" on the pipe length. You will obviously need to rethink

the prop just a little, but the benefits will pay off.

What boats are you running the pipes that short

on and what props are you using ?

Seems like it would be all RPM at that range .

Just curious.

Thanks

Tim K

8 7/8"

I agree on the short pipe length....really disliked the parabolic on the RS

until I got it below 9" on the pipe length. You will obviously need to rethink

the prop just a little, but the benefits will pay off.
:blink: Very interesting about short pipe I understand it because are you live in East Coast need short pipe . :rolleyes: I can't cut short pipe because live in Mountian Zone so set up 9.75 inches ;) Will depend on different area zone so will match on perfect any pipes Good Luck! :)

Latest posts

Back