Picture of the 1987 Miller American Hydroplane

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Dolphin

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a detailed picture of the 1987 Miller American Hydroplane. Can anyone provide the picture or a link to one?

Thanks

Tray

Tray Dolphin said:
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a detailed picture of the 1987 Miller American Hydroplane.  Can anyone provide the picture or a link to one?

Thanks

Tray

79197[/snapback]

Gee I wonder where that boat came from???? B)

Tracy- when are you gonna correct the spelling of your name??

......or is this your new alias??? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette said:
Tray Dolphin said:
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a detailed picture of the 1987 Miller American Hydroplane.  Can anyone provide the picture or a link to one?

Thanks

Tray

79197[/snapback]

Gee I wonder where that boat came from???? B)

Tracy- when are you gonna correct the spelling of your name??

......or is this your new alias??? :p

79255[/snapback]

Hummmmmm Haaaaa B) B)

Wizard said:
Hello Tracy,

You got Mail :lol:

Bob Morton    Happy New Year to  your faimly :D

79241[/snapback]

could i get a copy of them as well? i am building that boat as well and more pics will help a ton!

Thanks!

fellows, go to www.rc.unlimiteds.org/ then click on our boats, then scroll down till you find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
jeff baham said:
fellows, go to www.rc.unlimiteds.org/  then click on our boats, then scroll down till you find it.
79349[/snapback]

I think perhaps they are looking for more detailed shots for building. :) .

i though it would be a good start, but i'll go and sit in the back of the class and behave. ha ha ha ha ha.

Hey Tracy or Don, whatever happened to the guy in the dc club that raced scale with the Miller boat with the Circus circus style cowling. He was a big guy and i think he hung out with Tony M. His boat was consistant and gave don and the Close Call a run for his money.

bsmtboy2 said:
Hey Tracy or Don, whatever happened to the guy in the dc club that raced scale with the Miller boat with the Circus circus style cowling. He was a big guy and i think he hung out with Tony M. His boat was consistant and gave Don and the Close Call a run for his money.
79409[/snapback]

Charles-

That was Billy Moose & that Miller High Life was originally my boat. Billy wanted to run scale & talked me out of the boat just as I was getting it ready for paint. That was a nice boat, Billy's biggest problem was he had "buck fever" , didn't know how to let go of the trigger. The down side was he sponged off Tony for everything else like fuel, glow plugs, etc. Once Tony got heavy into the turbine jets that was the end of Billy runnin' the Miller. Next time I talk to Tony I'll have to ask him where that boat is..... :)

Back